We believe that connection is the path to health.
Want to learn more? Have questions? Attend All Brains Belong VT’s Virtual Open House: Wed 6/7/2023 5-6PM ET Click here to register. This is the best way to speak with staff and get your questions answered.
- Want to feel “heard” by your healthcare team? You are the expert in your health and your life.
- Want to feel comfortable? We offer sensory-friendly spaces. We invite you to customize your healthcare experience.
- Want full transparency of your medical record? You can leave your visit with a copy of your actual progress note. Why not?
- Do you find phone calls difficult or inaccessible? We offer HIPAA-secure texting, email, and online appointment self-scheduling. You literally never have to pick up the phone, ever.
- Do you want a healthcare team that is committed to understanding your brain? We are committed to help you understand your own brain, too.
Becoming a New Patient
We are currently accepting applications on a first-come first-serve basis for a limited number of new patients to our Montpelier office. We accept patients of all ages — newborn through older adults. We make sure that our current patients have prompt access to appointments. We make sure that our patients receive the right match of supports for their needs. For this reason, we keep a small practice size. If we are able to accept you as a new patient, you will be provided a way to enroll and schedule your first appointment.
Transparency is a core practice value. It is important to us that prospective patients understand our community health model. We understand that our model may not be the best fit for all people’s needs. We want you to make a truly informed choice. To apply as a new patient:
Step 1: Review the Prospective Patient Inquiry Packet. This includes answers to most questions.
Step 2: We strongly recommend that all prospective patients attend our Virtual Open House. Information will be presented in written and spoken format, and you will have the opportunity to ask questions. Click here to register.
Please note that ABB cares for a patient population that has compromised immune systems. Our COVID precautions are strict, in order to protect the safety and access needs of patients at high risk of complications from COVID. KN95 masks and up-to-date vaccination and boosting are required for all people entering the ABB office. Alternatives offered: Telemedicine and outdoor visits (weather permitting).
Inclusive design for healthcare: no “defaults”
- We provide neurodiversity-affirming medical care to babies, kids, teens, and adults of all ages. Our scope of practice at this time is providing patients with support for brain, nervous system, immune health and related medical needs.
- All patients are offered a “menu” of flexible options. You create your own healthcare experience.
- Medical care according to your preferences and values. We respect the unique ways you think, learn, communicate, and process the world
- Multiple visit settings available. We offer indoor, outdoor, and telehealth visits.
- We support your sensory, communication, and executive functioning profile
- We connect you with other resources in the community